"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I told him that the van was standard apart from a roll cage he found it even more difficult to accept.
- Driver remove the vehicle's glass and often add a roll cage.
- LEE 1 was a 2nd unit car with a full roll cage.
- A specially built roll cage is required for all vehicles.
- Cars have strong roll cages designed to protect the drivers.
- In later versions this was replaced with a more solid roll cage.
- Formula Junior was also the first racing class to require roll cages.
- In addition, the roll cage's chassis-stiffening effect is usually seen as a benefit to the car.
- His head smacked a bar of the rover's roll cage.
- All cars are fitted with roll cages and a drivers door plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.