"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slow roll of thunder, much closer, and a light rain began to fall in the city.
- On his third attempt he adopted a slow roll to the pack and again missed.
- Just for the fun of it he performed a slow roll.
- The Hurricane performed a slow roll and he fell out.
- While he was moving forward for a closer look his hand touched the object, sending it into a slow roll.
- The sun began its slow roll along the horizon, and still we pushed on.
- While performing a slow roll 15 minutes into the flight, control was lost for unknown reasons.
- The slow roll is just what the name implies.
- The plane had moved upwind and was turning in a slow roll.
- My stomach did a slow roll to the left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.