"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She heard the sudden roll of bedsprings and the creak of floorboards.
- But it did not say that an ice buildup could make an aileron pop up, leading to a sudden roll.
- Chekov's retort was cut off by a sudden roll of thunder.
- A sudden sharp roll threw Willie off balance and he fell against Queeg.
- Zoraban lifted his arms, and the mist began to flee him, almost scurrying in its sudden roll away from the swell at his feet.
- He was tossing rabbit bones into the fire, feeling a little better for having eaten, when there came a sudden roll of hoofbeats.
- The impact hurled him into a sudden back roll down the hill.
- A sudden roll and surge of the drums gave weight to her words, a thunderous crash that faded suddenly to silence.
- There was a sudden roll of thunder outside.
- When a sudden roll of the ship caused a wild throw that nearly sliced a cable in two, Bri put a halt to that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.