"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all of the federal money is certain by any means, and some may be needed for growing welfare rolls.
- But the best place to start would probably be the welfare rolls.
- And the welfare rolls have been cut in half, with people moving into good jobs.
- The welfare rolls have gone down 2.1 million in the last four years.
- In the last two years, 100,000 people have left welfare rolls.
- One million people were on the welfare rolls because it was the only way they could get health care for their children.
- Across the nation in the last two years, welfare rolls increased by a total of 312,000 people, he said.
- The record size and cost of the welfare rolls is a factor.
- Most people coming off the welfare rolls are living in cities.
- Since 1993, more than six million Americans, mostly children, have left the welfare rolls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.