"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In August this year, it was 42 bread rolls and nothing else."
- A yellow paper card will allow a bread roll and a half can of sardines per person.
- Isabel took up a bread roll and broke it on her side plate.
- I gobbled up her delicious bread roll quickly and ran out.
- Every meal also had to include a salad, a bread roll, and a dessert.
- Vern actually looked up from his last bite of bread roll as I came back in.
- Local bread rolls are made according to a Portuguese recipe.
- In the latter, the blood is mixed with rice, or pieces of bread rolls.
- I could hit a dozen with a bread roll from where I'm sitting.
- She took a bread roll and broke it in half.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.