"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are used to season and wrap everything from spring rolls to grilled meat.
- Try the fried spring rolls and the excellent 'white rose'.
- Outside, through the window, Gabriel could see spring roll over the landscape like a carpet.
- "If there aren't enough spring rolls at the party, I'm going to make a scene."
- Transfer the spring rolls onto a plate and serve immediately.
- Moreover, some people like to heat or steam the spring roll again after it is made.
- "I've ordered each one to bring two spring rolls," he said.
- Cut each spring roll into six or eight pieces and serve while warm.
- But on a recent Friday night, no one was ordering the spring rolls ($21 for two).
- Fry the spring rolls for 2-3 minutes, then drain on kitchen paper before serving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.