"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked down at the tax rolls and grinned again.
- It is time to "get them back on the tax rolls," he said.
- I am always trying to increase the tax rolls to keep city services going.
- They have also been criticized for taking land off the tax rolls.
- Often there is the concern that if the county steps in, the land goes off the local tax rolls.
- The idea was to at least get the land back on the tax rolls.
- The present value of the land, listed on the tax rolls in the town hall, is about $4.9 million.
- In return, the city gets the homes back on the tax rolls.
- They are also less of a burden on the tax rolls.
- "We need the rest back on the tax rolls," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.