"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And even as a great deal of stock market wealth has evaporated, consumers have remained surprisingly upbeat.
- Scott, Marbury said, has remained upbeat and encouraging.
- A1 Mr. Bush remained upbeat and said Congress should make recent tax cuts permanent.
- Since the disease was discovered, he said, "I've remained upbeat."
- Burton decided not to depict the darker side of Wood's life because his letters never alluded to this aspect and remained upbeat.
- Despite being left alone, Ayesha remained upbeat and continued to run the workshop.
- The staff remained upbeat and even came to the room with air freshener.
- Paterno's players say he has remained upbeat and positive, but he also seems to be struggling as much as they are.
- Even as he discussed the details, the mood in the conference room remained buoyant and upbeat late Thursday evening.
- While there was disappointment at the lack of a "killer product", some analysts remained upbeat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.