"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company released a free version on June 4, 2008.
- Best would release his own version of the song in 1965.
- In about a week, actually, we're going to be releasing the most recent version of it.
- He will be releasing the real final version of the song for free soon.
- Ruth Brown released a version as a single in 1959.
- On average, the team is releasing a new version of the software every six months.
- By the late 1970s several products were on the market, and Intel released their own 1-megabit version, the 7110.
- Brotherhood of Man released their version as a single in 1980.
- Three players released written versions of what they plan to say to the committee Thursday.
- They expect to release a version priced at £50 during 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.