"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film was released domestically on February 15, 2012.
- The film was released domestically on May 13, 2009.
- The film was released domestically on May 16, 2012.
- The album was never domestically released in the United States.
- In a statement, the company said the sales reflect poor box-office performance by some of the 32 films released domestically during the year.
- To date, it has not been released domestically to North America.
- Another film, "Top Gun," which was released domestically last summer, has recently had success overseas.
- Women's leaders say, however, that many foreign movies released domestically do not meet these standards.
- In the 80's if you had 150 films released domestically, that was a lot.
- The film was released domestically on October 1, 2008.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.