"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd looked back at the bodies herself, and Gregg felt the quick stab of betrayal within her.
- It felt as if she were burning up, and he experienced a quick stab of panic.
- Hard upon that burst came the quick stabs of a revolver.
- It was a quick little stab, just under the heart.
- It made me jump but at the same time I felt a quick stab of pride.
- That's why he won't discuss it, she realized with a quick stab of fear.
- He made a quick stab at my left side, but I just managed to knock his arm away before our collision.
- These were not novice warriors, though, trying to make a quick stab at great fame.
- He felt a quick stab of fear at the thought that she might be crying.
- "It wouldn't have been one quick stab to the heart!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.