"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jab - A quick, straight punch thrown with the lead hand from the guard position.
- He removed the man's helmet and then knocked him out with a quick punch to the head.
- Jab This a quick punch thrown with the lead hand that does not have the boxer's full weight behind it.
- She kicked one orc in the throat and took another down with three quick punches to the face.
- He pulled his gun, slipped the safety off with a quick punch of his finger.
- At once he followed through, two quick punches felling the man.
- Indiana springs into action, stopping another priest with a quick punch in the stomach.
- She could be tough, like a fighter boring in, all fists and short, quick punches that took your breath away.
- A quick punch to the side then down, with hand starting just below the shoulder.
- Just as quickly, he let go with two quick punches to the man's midsection, knocking him backward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.