"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It just needs a quick jab in this big artery here, you understand?
- One quick jab and it would all be over.
- A rain of short blows, too quick for the eye to follow, powerful jabs.
- The fork made a quick jab in his direction.
- He apparently stunned his opponent with a quick jab before the end of the round.
- Lee gave him a quick jab before they cleaned up the dishes they'd left out in the rain.
- With quick jabs of her free hand she called up different display modes, frowning at each.
- She punctuated the statement with a quick jab at his knee.
- Then came a quick jab from The Shadow's opened hand.
- In tight situations, a quick, hard jab could be used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.