"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I put my fingers across his mouth, and his tongue darted out to give them a quick lick.
- She offered him a strawberry and he bit into it carefully then got in a quick lick on her fingers that elicited another giggle.
- Two quick licks and the ginger was gone.
- Kahlan gave his lips a quick lick and a kiss.
- He gave the side of her 'face a quick, wet lick with his long tongue.
- Raven smiled at Marc as he went through a quick, complicated lick.
- Sleepwalking, she thought with a quick lick of panic.
- He patted his own dog and it subsided after giving his hand a quick lick.
- "No," she said, and gave him a quick lick behind one ear.
- The quick lick of fear reminded her to slow down and speak carefully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.