"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The public panic about swine flu is completely out of proportion to the threat involved.
- In part, agency leaders become overwhelmed by fear of causing public panic.
- They want to create public panic by taking further steps of horror every day.
- The police decided to keep details of the dismemberment from the public to avoid panic.
- Doctors must not allow public panic to alter correct clinical judgment.
- These attacks attracted much attention from the media and intensified public panic in the colony.
- But the obvious public panic set the stage for a series of bank failures that continued until 1933.
- We must avoid public panic at all costs!
- He said that as the Year 2000 approached, the risk of public panic from exaggerated alarms about the computer glitch would grow.
- Still more ironic, if harder to measure, are the adverse consequences of public panics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.