"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The reliquary is laid open for public veneration every August 17.
- A replica is instead brought out into the city streets for public veneration whilst the original remains ensconced in its high glass alcove.
- Both command the public veneration of the faithful and the skepticism of the unconverted.
- Considered a holy person by many, public veneration of Pope Pius began soon after his death.
- It is inconceivable, the agony with which this public veneration tortured him!
- The relics are ceremoniously taken out and exhibited for public veneration on the feast day.
- Posters and portraits and small statues are being produced for public veneration.
- It was placed in front of the main altar for public veneration during the ceremony.
- The recognition of Christian saints began with public veneration of martyrs in the early centuries of the church.
- She is therefore worthy of "public veneration" by Catholics worldwide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.