"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But one has to appear to retain control while expressing public emotion."
- Except for a few distinct groups like auto workers, however, the friction has not gripped intense public emotion.
- Still, more clubs are weighing the cold mathematics that govern the standing against public emotion.
- Given the level of public emotion about crime, long prison terms play better than programs that seem softer.
- It will be financed separately, and the money will flow from public emotion, not market forces.
- Between the chanting and his message, I have never felt as much public human emotion.
- His funeral procession produces a great outpouring of public emotion.
- And as much as anything, his new exhibition seems to be an exploration of public emotion.
- So it is important to have some perspective on manifestations of public emotion.
- She broke down sobbing, the first public emotion she'd shown through the entire Sexton ordeal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.