"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New Worlds Project, a non-profit corporation and a web-based creative writing project.
- FirstVoices is a web-based project to support Aboriginal peoples' teaching and archiving of language and culture.
- This award rewards individuals or organizations spearheading web-based projects.
- Wiktionary (from the words wiki and dictionary) is a multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages.
- Teamwork is a web-based project and groupware management tool developed by Open Lab, an Italian software house founded in 2001.
- Wiktionary - multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages, run by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- It is a web-based project, and the system can be downloaded from its website free of charge.
- I learned this lesson as a consultant, when I did a demo of a major web-based project for a client's executive team.
- Drummond's web-based projects include MyDeath.net, where people can plan their own funeral.
- Sonni spends his time now traveling, writing and working on several new web-based projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.