"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Condell's first video, uploaded to YouTube on 8 February 2007 was his participation in The Blasphemy Challenge, an Internet-based project which aims to get atheists declare themselves.
- Derrick Smith, a computer scientist in the Netherlands, has invited anyone with a computer to join in an Internet-based project that runs computer simulations of how immune systems react to flu infections and vaccinations.
- A radically transparent approach has been implemented in many free and open source software projects, as well as many other Internet-based collaborative projects.
- In December 2006, the atheist organization Rational Response Squad announced it would give free DVDs of the film to the first 1,001 people who participated in the Blasphemy Challenge, an Internet-based project encouraging atheists to declare themselves publicly.
- Piotr Waglowski specialised in the legal aspects of the information society and the legal analysis of the Internet-based projects.
- In more recent years, the CPB has started funding some Internet-based projects.
- The Blasphemy Challenge, started in December 2006, is an Internet-based project which aims to get atheists to come out and declare themselves as atheists.
- After producing Internet-based projects and television spots, the series became Animation Collective's first television series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.