"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With uncompleted projects many worker hours were also wasted which draw workers away from their primary duties.
- Heuler retained Schwann's VMS signature, and several uncompleted projects.
- Although the equity offering is for an uncompleted project, European investors, have had no qualms about buying in.
- "We are going to end up with another Second Avenue subway, another 63d Street tunnel, another uncompleted project in this city," he said.
- The Cape to Cairo Railway is an uncompleted project to cross Africa from south to north by rail.
- The uncompleted project is known locally as "the road to nowhere".
- In situations where roles are unclear or time is of the essence, democratic leadership can lead to communication failures and uncompleted projects.
- Between 1456 and 1459, during the Cortes of Lisbon, there was a new denunciation against the uncompleted project, whose budget had already been squandered.
- Vijayan's had started filming an uncompleted project titled Chodhyam which had Mohanlal and Rahman in the lead roles.
- Today the landscape is littered with uncompleted projects and deteriorating services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.