"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Space officials estimate that the farming project has helped 500,000 farmers reclaim 667,000 acres of farmland in 3,100 villages.
- He's a fine fellow, Jo, and I almost regret this farming project.
- The charity has seen positive results from health care and farming projects.
- Master Richard has sent these from his farming project.
- In the Seventies the US government initiated large farming projects to boost food production, but today those fields are growing mainly opium.
- After a lengthy campaign the couple managed to persuade the council not to sell the land to devlopers, but to give them a chance to turn it into a unique farming project.
- To facilitate food production, cities have established community-based farming projects.
- African Revival initially had a broad focus and was involved in many aspects of rural development, including income generation and farming projects.
- Water conflict in Sudan typically concerns canal building or farming projects.
- They never look at the new housing project here or the farming project that is about to give 50 people new jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.