"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Apart from the regular courses students also take skill training and complete academic projects.
- These modules are then assembled into a complete project.
- The complete project is expected to take fifteen years to complete.
- By 1975 the catalogue had grown to 216 pages with technical specifications and complete projects.
- Some designers have internal "build teams" that can do the complete project from design to installation.
- Coaches work with clients to help them better manage time, organize, set goals and complete projects.
- The complete project took around 200 years to complete.
- These elements can be inserted into projects, and attached to the complete project, on single activities, activity groups or resources.
- The Website appears to be dead (april 2013), as is probably the complete project.
- Budgets are prepared for construction, furnishings and other costs associated with a complete project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.