"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their best-known joint project is the design for the Turku Fair of 1929.
- Perhaps his best-known project is Greenwich Plaza, a 300,000-square-foot office building and retail complex at the town's train station, which was completed in 1970.
- One of Boring's best-known projects is his 1940 study of the moon illusion.
- Balog's best-known project explores the impact of climate change on the world's glaciers.
- His best-known project from that time, the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago, was completed in 1970.
- Perhaps their best-known project was Wigwam slippers.
- Trotsky's best-known project is the House of Soviets in Saint Petersburg.
- Their second album, All Things New, which is probably their best-known project, released in 2000.
- Although the Jesus Seminar is the best-known project of the institute, it also sponsors other activities.
- Her best-known project before this was placing cement dung behind Cow Parade cows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.