"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The local government supports a few environmental and tourism projects.
- Local chambers, on the other hand, tend to focus on economic development and tourism projects.
- Under this concept, the government intends to focus development and investments on tourism related projects.
- They also say that falling back on big tourism projects is shortsighted.
- The plan is touted as the largest archaeological tourism project in Latin America.
- Revenues are usually used for economic development and tourism projects.
- We need to look more carefully at the kind of tourism projects we want to invest in.
- The biological and cultural diversity of the entire area along the river can be successfully marketed in joint tourism projects.
- His company is involved in what could become Lebanon's largest tourism project - two mountain resorts that will cost more than $2 billion.
- The association has met several times to plan joint tourism projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.