"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps the best example of this 'conservation by distraction' is ploughing money into community-based ecotourism projects.
- It is successful as an ecotourism project.
- The lake is accessible thanks to a successful ecotourism project in the Maya community of Emiliano Zapata, near its western shore.
- Small ecotourism projects in particular are considered to have significant potential.
- Cristalino is a modestly sized ecotourism project with an international reputation.
- Many of the ecotourism projects are not meeting these standards.
- These should be implemented to prohibit the promotion of unsustainable ecotourism projects and materials which project false images of destinations, demeaning local and indigenous cultures.
- The government is taking measures to mitigate the harmful effects of tourism on Morocco's natural resources, while increasing incentives for a growing niche of ecotourism projects.
- There are six villages within the park that cooperate as part of an ecotourism project.
- It is one factor responsible for the poor development of the lake as an ecotourism project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.