"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will rely on the idea that the environment of a planet can be changed through artificial means.
- Most recently built projects rely on electricity generated on the mainland, even for hot water.
- The projects rely on voluntary contributions from programmers who work at universities, government laboratories and companies.
- His projects rely on a direct connection with the local community, including clothing and toy car donations.
- The project relies on volunteers to gather the data.
- Today's projects are relying on tourism, natural resources, typical products, craftsmanship and cooperation for the development of the town.
- So is a schedule for introducing local components, as the project will probably rely on imported parts initially.
- Both projects are strict, inventive, and rely on the new possibilities of structural steel.
- In 1716 work resumed, but the project relied completely upon the limited means of the Duke himself.
- The project relies on the idea of the Exquisite Corpse game, which was founded in 1925.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.