"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far, most of the lawsuits have involved claims that software code owned by someone else found its way into a cooperative programming project.
- For the quartet, the arrangement provides a place to play new works and to try unusual programming projects.
- Since then, Crammond has kept a low profile, but continues to engage in various programming projects.
- His local programming project, ambitious as it sounds, will provide, at best, a fraction of sales and earnings.
- People who love programming often work on their own programming projects (or contribute to an open-source project) in their spare time.
- Inside her apartment Judith was settling down to work on one of her private programming projects.
- Mentor undertook what he said was one of the largest object-oriented programming projects ever attempted, when it wanted to update its software.
- A key component of the new system is a mainframe computer program called Repository, designed to unify complex programming projects.
- In large programming projects, it is sometimes difficult to recognize and eliminate dead code, particularly when entire modules become dead.
- Yet TV Land's original programming project is pockmarked with contradictions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.