"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project hopes to show the connection between market structure, firm organisation, and the pattern of labour policies.
- The project also hopes to promote Confucian moral values and to encourage reverence for teachers.
- The project also hopes to inform instructional practices, particularly dealing with the connections among science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education.
- The amount, said one of the people, depends on how many projects the Weinsteins hope to buy back from Disney.
- The project hopes to assemble and eventually publish every case in which Lincoln was involved.
- The project hoped to trace the people's origins and inventory their artifacts.
- The project hoped to attract new young faculty and their families by providing convenient on-campus living.
- The project is in negotiation with the owners at the moment, but hope that the prospect of an actual building will encourage sponsors.
- "Now our big project is moving back the furniture and hoping the owners don't notice," she said.
- Two projects on the horizon offer hope that American opera companies are ready to put more trust in strong composers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.