"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prize money would make no difference to his own life, he said.
- His share in the prize money was no less than £122,697.
- Total prize money for the race was A$125,000 in 2013.
- He won the race and some $2,000 in prize money.
- More than €500,000 in prize money was won on the second season.
- The two will share prize money of about $1.3 million.
- The team with the most members at the end of the show's five month run share the prize money.
- The two men will share the prize money of $960,000.
- If the number did not answer, the prize money would continue to increase.
- He has won about $2.5 million in prize money over his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.