"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Average prize pool over the past 5 years of the event was A$80,000.
- A total prize pool of $3500 is offered across four categories.
- During his career, he earned a total prize pool of $ 760,000.
- Men and Women compete for a prize pool of $11,500.
- A record 747 players entered, which generated a prize pool of $7,470,000.
- A record 780 players entered, which generated a prize pool of $7,800,000.
- This amount was to be taken from the total prize pool of $200,000.
- The top ten places pay the following percentage of the prize pool.
- The competition will be repeated next year, with an increased prize pool of $15,000.
- The rest of the credit is then put into the prize pool to be played for.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.