"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is well known that I am a prize fighter by profession.
- He holds up his hands, like a prize fighter who just earned a decision.
- This be the ambition of just about every prize fighter what ever lived!
- From age eleven Harry was in training to be a prize fighter.
- They were confronting each other not two feet apart, like prize fighters.
- The champion, much like a prize fighter who has been around forever, will not go away easily.
- His father also managed prize fighters, and that association transformed the son.
- The camera zooms in as the two face off like prize fighters.
- At age 21 he was a regular prize fighter.
- "I'm not proud of this, because to me, it's like a prize fighter beating up his little brother."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.