"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has produced more Nobel prize winners than any other public university.
- "We are looking to put our finger on who will be the next Nobel prize winner," she said.
- Five of his former students have gone on to become Nobel Prize winners.
- Nobel Prize winners often get an article only in larger newspapers like yours.
- He could have turned into a Nobel Prize winner the next day, and it wouldn't matter.
- She was the first Nobel Prize winner to have reached 100 years of age.
- It didn't take a Nobel Prize winner to figure out this guy's pretty good.
- However, he is not recognized as a Nobel Prize winner.
- We have the best schools in the world, and these produce the most Nobel Prize winners.
- The university has produced five Nobel Prize winners so far.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.