"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now in its seventh year, the award has helped produce two Pulitzer Prize winners.
- This started a local interest in the cause to save the home of the Pulitzer Prize winner from destruction.
- Later he learned that he had been talking to a Pulitzer Prize winner.
- If you look at Pulitzer Prize winners, every book there is on a majestic scale.
- Among the staff and regular contributors are several Pulitzer Prize winners.
- Sack was the 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner for editorial cartooning.
- Please don't expect this book to be a Pulitzer Prize winner either.
- The play (with the same title as the novel) was a 1958 Pulitzer Prize winner.
- That could be a universe in which a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner can make a living simply by writing books.
- Since 1947 it has produced thirteen Pulitzer Prize winners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.