"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A prize crew would then come on board to take over.
- Now, you had better start getting your prize crews back on board here.
- What I'm saying is that the prize crew does not seem to be composed of people.
- Blame's prize crew had done that, and a pretty good job it was.
- She was extremely filthy, according to members of the prize crew.
- I don't like having more than one prize crew out at a time.
- So they'll have made sure no prize crew could make off with it.
- The prize crew is standing by to board the derelict and take it under power.
- And a prize crew to take her back to Earth, the business part of him recalled.
- She eventually managed to take aboard the five members of the prize crew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.