"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they charged the city with being evasive on whether the prison barge would be temporary or permanent.
- Under a court ruling last year, a state of emergency allows the city to suspend certain review and permit requirements in placing its prison barges.
- First, the prison barge was not ready on time.
- Avondale has never built a prison barge before.
- It would be the twin of the Bibby Venture, the city's first prison barge, which is now under repair.
- On recent issues from homeless shelters to prison barges, the Mayor has proposed undertakings with relatively little diplomacy.
- Community groups have maintained that the city's two prison barges are not secure enough and should not be moored close to large residential areas.
- With 16 jails and two prison barges, the city already has the largest municipal penal complex in the world.
- Those options include the lease of a prison barge from a British company to house 396 inmates.
- The city had considered acquiring the site from Britestarr to build a jail and a dock site for a prison barge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.