"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now the makeshift prison may fold sooner than many people had expected.
- Neither parents nor, for that matter, the army officers, seem to know who is being held in what makeshift prison.
- I was blindfolded in a makeshift prison, who knows where.
- At that moment, Monitor 5 clambered to the top of the auger, free from its makeshift prison.
- Inside, a handful of Gaddafi fighters were still being held in a makeshift prison.
- The makeshift prison was noted for discipline problems.
- Hundreds more remained in the makeshift prison without charges.
- The house's coal cellar has, on at least one occasion, served as a makeshift prison.
- Yet there was no one to heed her pain, inside or outside the crafty, makeshift prison built by her father.
- Josh looked around their makeshift prison and felt the walls pressing in on him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.