"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Escaping a prison transport by leaping from the window, Mark Mardon fled to his brother's house only to find him dead.
- He was put on a prison transport to the Solovetsky labor camp on 2 May 1931.
- Unfortunately, he was still on a prison transport, and a glance around told him there was no land in sight.
- He has escaped from the prison transport and comes to the cabin to seak refuge and hide.
- The two men are placed on a prison transport headed for the penal colony known as Canamar.
- If the crew is to save their fellow officers, they have to find the prison transport before the Enolian patrol ships do.
- Bringing him to Bajor in anything other than a prison transport is a mistake.
- Rich is antagonizing the guards in a prison transport when the vehicle is forced to stop on a desert road.
- He joins forces with the criminal Baby Doll after she rescues him from a prison transport.
- No, but-" "That woman- the one who blew up the prison transport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.