"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were old pilots and bold pilots, he knew, but never any old bold pilots.
- "He's still a good man, an old bold pilot worthy of my dad, a man I'm glad to know."
- There were old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots.
- "Sir, I was told that there were no old, bold pilots."
- He was a bold pilot, but with only two hundred hours on his license, he could by no stretch of the imagination be called an old pilot.
- There being old pilots and bold pilots, but never both, Sharon remembered as she then now took over the controls from Darlanis.
- The aircraft was flown in February-May 1950, one bold pilot flying it forwards then backwards past the control tower.
- It is said that there are "bold" pilots and "old" pilots.
- He did not consider himself to be a bold pilot; the bold ones died young.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.