"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The grinning pilot saluted cheerfully, and loped off up the corridor.
- In W.W.I the pilots would salute each other before they would open fire.
- The pilot saluted before taking Connors's ex-tended hand.
- The pilot came down the ramp and saluted Klaus, standing aside and waiting for him to board the company jet.
- The pilot saluted and fired up the vertical engines.
- After emptying their weapons at each other, the pilots salute each other and fly off.
- The admiral's flag-lieutenant and personal pilot saluted behind him.
- The pilot saluted, and started along the corridor.
- His pilot, young Campbell, looking as spick and span as his machine, was saluting him.
- The pilot saluted, rare respect from a Texan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.