"particular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first she had no idea what attracted her to a particular book.
- Our different reactions might just mean that the less you know about the author, the more you'll like this particular book.
- Sometimes the litmus test is not a particular book but an author.
- If you can't find a particular book in Cambridge it probably doesn't exist.
- So what was it specifically that drew you to these particular books?
- And there are some others who only had to refrain from writing a particular book.
- Should this particular book not meet your family's expectation, then by all means, choose another.
- If anyone strongly objects to reading a particular book, it is not read.
- So it seems that the information in those particular books would be swallowed up and game forever.
- Each time I've come in wanting a particular book, they seem to find it for me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.