"notable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But for the 450 men, things are much as they were a century ago, with one notable exception.
- The most notable exception came slightly less than a year ago.
- Nor were their leaders, with a few notable exceptions, very well known.
- With a few notable exceptions, there is little to be said for the value of these books.
- There is one notable American exception, he continued, the military.
- But at the end of the day even these notable exceptions have not quite been the perfect 10, and maybe that is why?
- In general this may be true, but there are notable exceptions.
- With few notable exceptions that's what happens and nearly always has.
- It doesn't look bad either, with a few notable exceptions.
- Notable exceptions to the state sales tax are food and drugs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.