"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some plants on the endangered species list are endangered because they have lost their normal, native pollinators.
- Many native pollinators decline in population when faced with competition from invasive honey bees.
- Where colony collapse disorder reduced invasive honey bee populations in the US, native pollinators sometimes have made recoveries, restored to their natural niche by the loss.
- It is a crucial element of U.S. agriculture, which could not produce anywhere near its current levels with native pollinators alone.
- "Honeybees are nasty competition for the native pollinators - because of their famous wiggle dance," he said.
- In addition, native pollinators are thought to have been disrupted by invasive species such as Argentine ants.
- Introduced plants are also facilitated by native pollinators, dispersers, and mycorrhizae.
- They also provide an extension of native habitat into the urban area as a "corridor" for native pollinators and other wildlife.
- Core programs focus on endangered species, native pollinators, and watershed health.
- Observed plants, both herbarium specimens and wild plants, apparently do not have seeds, possibly due to loss of its native pollinator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.