"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These wasps have been blamed on an alarming decrease in native insects and animal life in the park.
- Most native insects are able to survive colder temperatures than those we have had recently.
- The light brown apple moth is a native insect of Australia.
- But native insects wouldn't bite humans, or would they?
- The galleries also display specimens of native insects, shells, plants, invertebrates, fish and mammals.
- These flowers make it an important food plant for native insects such as butterflies.
- "He was bitten by a native insect," replied Janeway grimly.
- They are also known to kill lizards and have a huge effect on native insects.
- It does create a more humid sheltered microclimate under its leaves and is food for a variety of native insects.
- It is a native insect of New Zealand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.