"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a very successful invasive species and is considered a danger to native ants in Australia and other places.
- In its introduced range, the Argentine ant often displaces most or all native ants.
- As a result, they are using a united family front to win territory from native ants.
- Some plants, like tree poppies, depend on native ants for seed dispersal.
- The experiments also showed the advantage the supercolony ants had over native ants.
- A. For one thing, no one was thinking about what broad-spectrum pesticides would do to native ants.
- And guess which resurged better, native ants or these South American ones?
- And if you didn't remove the flies, other native Brazilian ants usually won.
- As the larvae feed and grow, native ants may gather and indicate the presence of larger Mission Blue larvae.
- These invaders may gain an advantage in areas where native ants disperse invasive seeds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.