"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It might not have been our native shore, but everyone felt much more comfortable with Mexico.
- Many of the most sanguine of these adventurers returned to their native shores in a worse condition than when they left them.
- Yet we hardly touch our native shore again, winter or summer, before we are eager for it.
- Two years have passed since the voyagers sailed from their native shores.
- A new Ulysses leaves once more Calypso for his native shore.
- Their information, their wealth, their correspondence, have made them quite other men than left their native shore.
- Thus I bid farewell to my native shore.
- What force have I but those whom scarce before I drew reluctant from their native shore?
- At length she lands him on his native shores, And to his father's longing arms restores.
- The interval spent from my native shores were some of the happiest days of my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.