"move" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After their mother's death, they had moved back into the house together.
- Little enough, though years ago they had for several weeks moved across the country together.
- We moved together through the final part of the set.
- Her eyes lost focus as the two of them began to move together.
- They made no sound, and moved not together but one behind the other.
- Large numbers often move together from one area to another.
- They move together to Sam's house to lead a happy life in future.
- Maybe with their help, the two communities can move forward together.
- The family eventually moved together to Houston when he was 12.
- He spoke of "the potential for all to move forward together."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.