"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their mother is ill, and the doctor tells them she needs milk to recover.
- She also needed eggs, milk, cereal and bread for breakfast.
- Furthermore, the earliest need a child has is related to the mother: the baby needs milk from the mother.
- After 12 months the young koala is old enough that it does not go into its mother's pouch or need milk anymore.
- "This is politics and ideology, but my kids are hungry and need milk."
- Julian and Florian need milk, too; instead they get tea with sugar.
- But I've come a long way, and I need milk for my baby.
- I know children that young can eat food, but all babies need milk, too.
- I know you said food is shared, but what about babies who need milk?
- They needed milk, mineral water, or soda water for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.