"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if you want milk, you'll have to go back to the hall for it.
- Many consumers want milk without added hormones and antibiotics.
- I had not asked him--had never said that the poor weanling wanted milk.
- She wanted milk for her children, who were on the porch watching the train go by, Mr. Prince said.
- And then I thought, everyone wants fresh milk, yes?
- "Everybody still want tuna fish sandwiches and milk?"
- Les Pruel did not want coffee, tea, or milk.
- "But then," explained one of the girls enthusiastically, 'what if you wanted some cream as well as milk?
- If anyone wanted milk she could help herself in the refectory - also biscuits - but not to linger over it.
- "I want hot milk and eggs and lots of toast done only on one side."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.