"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ice milk just purchased would be eaten a little more sparingly, she decided.
- The actual construction of these alluring ice milks is so simple it's like building sand castles.
- The two ice milks tied for fourth place.
- Nationally, the common way is to serve it with lingonberry jam, grated carrots and ice cold milk to drink.
- Today's producers often use the word "light" on the label of their ice milk to distinguish it from ice cream.
- Fresh from the machine, though, the ice milk has plenty of sweet dairy notes and a creamy texture.
- "I understand the richness thing, but the lightness of an ice milk is much more appealing in the summer."
- Similar is the Dreamsicle, whose center is ice milk.
- Watching the movie is like eating ice cream - or is it ice milk?
- Often, the result is something that looks and tastes like bad ice milk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.