"mainly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The festival was first held in 1999, and mainly features modern rock music.
- The station mainly featured a strong variety of current and classic hits.
- Yet instead of vertical supports, the unit mainly features angled arms.
- The four albums released during this period mainly featured English lyrics.
- The new magazine would feature mainly current military news and Canadian military history.
- The battle mainly features a lot of small altitude variation between the grounds.
- It mainly features the character "Oz", other known television characters play minor roles.
- It features mainly poems and photography, but also includes short stories, among other things.
- Added in 1970, it mainly features comments and reports on politics and culture.
- The album mainly features material from the latter part of Phish's career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.